
Jiri & Lida

Ray & Carla

Ed & Clara

Rorie, Travis, Erina, & Macie

Rita, Arthur, & Jannelle

Brittany & Adam

Krystal & Tom

Announcing Mr. & Mrs. Kozel to the Reception.

We were so excited to get into the reception.

No one knew what we were supposed to do at this point. Let's just stand around and look pretty.

Landon & Summer

Gary and his lovely daughter Rorie.

Ok, I don't know if these girls are ready for this...

...Get ready ladies...

Whoa! Apparently Rorie was ready!

Charlie, searching for the garter.

He found it.

The boys telling Steven he should catch it...and he did!


Needs no caption.

Mommy & Jannelle

That cake was yummy!

Charlie was very nice. I nicely put it in his face.


Charlie dancing with Aunt Bonnie.

Beth and her lovely daughter Brittany.

Some of the gals, Janice, Jannelle, and Anna.

We felt like we were dancing forever. Fade the music please.

Megan, Arthur, & Courtney

Britt and Arthur

Elijah & Arthur

Britt and Stew

Yes, I sure did have a costume change!





No comments:
Post a Comment