Our Wedding Day: Your Comments

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Your Comments




We would love to hear from you!
Just click on the comments icon, write a message,
and tell us who you are!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Allsion and Charlie! Wonderful blogspot! Thanks for the invitation. We're looking forward to sharing your special day with you.

Love,
Gwen & Burt

Anonymous said...

Allison and Charlie

I've learned from past relationships that a sincere touch from the heart of another is like magic. My heart still leaps just from the thought of really sharing life and loving someone. I've learned that if you really care you are more than just pleased to hear from that special someone the mere thought of their voice brings elation. It is important that you let that person know this all the time. Often, we devalue the gift of a simple smile, or a kind note or even an acknowledgment of a kindness shown to us. Relationships are like orchids, truly beautiful when they are nurtured and cared for properly. However, like a flower a relationship can quickly die if it is not diligently attended to. I have also learned that we are all real jewels, God makes no extra people. It is our responsibility to spread our own brand of love and cheer to others. Let the brilliance of your diamond shine.

I am so sorry I will not be in attendance. Please remember my thoughts and prayers will be there with you.

Lots of love your cousins Lorlashone and Joseph

English - I Love You
French - Je t`aime, Je t`adore
Ethiopian - Afgreki`
Afrikaans - Ek het jou lief
German - Ich liebe dich
Irish - Taim i` ngra leat
Latin - Te amo
Portuguese - Eu te amo
Russian - Ya tebya liubliu
Thai - Chan rak khun (to male)
Yoruba - Mo ni fe

Anonymous said...

Hi Ali and Charlie! Hi again from Krnov. What a lovely Website! You looked absolutely wonderful on your Special Day!
Just a note - Czech words for "I love you" - "Miluji tye" :)

Have a great time!

Loads of Love,

Martina